Frequently Asked Questions
What If I Have to Cancel?
Class reservations may be changed or canceled up to 8 hours before class is scheduled to begin. Class fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. However, we are happy to give you the option to reschedule provided you canceled 8 hours before your original class start time. Reschedules are accepted within 30 days of the initial class reservation. We highly discourage no-shows, so come and fly with us!
Do You Offer Other Options to Practice?
Private Aerial Yoga classes, Aerial Yoga parties and Kids Aerial Yoga birthday parties are also available for individuals or small groups. We love working with clients on a one-to-one basis or in a private setting. Please contact us for more details.
Contraindications to Aerial Yoga
If you have any health issues or concerns, we strongly recommend that you consult your doctor before scheduling your aerial session. Although aerial yoga is beneficial to many, there are certain health conditions that are a contraindication to aerial yoga. Participating in aerial yoga with the following conditions is not recommended:
- Pregnancy: Many of the inversions can be uncomfortable and stressful for you and your baby.
- Glaucoma, recent eye surgery, or brain injury: Because inverted poses can increase pressure in the brain, inverted aerial yoga poses are not recommended.
- Low or high blood pressure, or any heart conditions: Sudden shifts in the intracellular pressure can adversely affect these conditions.
- Vertigo: Sudden changes in position may trigger dizziness.
- Recent Botox injections (within 48 hours): The reversed gravitational pull experienced during some aerial yoga poses may have an adverse effect on this procedure.
Please register to ensure you have a hammock. If, within 2-3 hours of each class, less than 3 people are registered the class will be canceled. Emails, text messages and phone calls are made to update students if a class is canceled.